广东11选5遗漏:Barometric pressure sensor for consumer applications
Infineon’s digital barometric pressure sensor family is the best choice for mobile and wearable devices due to its small form factor, high precision and low power consumption. Pressure sensing is based on capacitive technology which guarantees ultra-high precision (±5cm) and relative accuracy (±0.6 hPa) over a wide temperature range. The sensor’s internal signal processor converts the output from the pressure and temperature sensor elements to 24-bit results. Each pressure sensor has been calibrated individu-ally and contains calibration coefficients. The coefficients are used in the application to convert the measurement results to true pressure and temperature values. All sensors have a FIFO that can store the latest 32 measurements. Since the host processor can remain in a sleep mode for a longer period between readouts, a FIFO can reduce the system power consumption. Sensor measurements and calibration coeffi-cients are available via the serial I2C/SPI interface.
Barometric pressure sensor with very low power consumption, recommended for applications where power consumption is critical and highest precision in pressure metering is required.
Monolithic chip solution having an ultra-small critical area and a very thin package (0.73 mm typ.). Beneath high precision pressure metering, DPS422 offers also highly accurate absolute temperature sensing (±0.4oC), which is required in applications like weather stations, thermostats, etc.
DPS368 offers best-in-class resolution (±2 cm), very fast read-out speed and low current consumption. The sensor can be used in harsh environment as it is robust against water (IPx8 - 50 m under water for 1 hour), dust & humidity. The small package size saves up to 80% space and makes the DPS368 ideal for mobile applications and wearable devices
- Multicopter: Altitude detection and height stability
- Health and fitness: Accurate elevation gain and step counting (e.g. for smart watches)
- Outdoor navigation: GPS start-up time and accuracy improvement; dead-reckoning (e.g. in tunnels)
- Indoor navigation: Floor detection e.g. in shopping malls and parking garages
- Smart home: Micro weather forecasting; room temperature control; intruder detection
- Air flow control: Smart filter replacement alarm (e.g. in home appliances); predictive maintenance
- Health care: Fall detection for elderly people; respiratory devices; smart inhalers