彩票11选5技巧:TV power supply
For a robust, cost-effective and highly-efficient power supply
More than just boasting outstanding image quality, the latest generation of TVs attracts consumers’ attention with its slim silhouette. But this design trait gives rise to a challenge for thin televisions manufacturers: the TV power supply. Such TVs require a power supply unit (PSU) with a low profile in order to maintain their slender appearance. What’s more, as the market becomes increasingly cutthroat, manufacturers also seek cost-effective solutions to stay competitive.
Your TV power supply partner
Designing a low profile TV power supply starts with the right partner by your side. In Infineon’s broad portfolio of high-quality semiconductor solutions, you will find what is required for your TV power density designs, such as our high and low voltage MOSFETs in surface mounted device (SMD) packages. All feature a good EMI and excellent thermal performance. Moreover, unlike other suppliers, we can deliver our components in large volumes. Also discover our broad selection of controller ICs with comprehensive protection features that are suitable for universal use in TVs of all sizes.
System diagram: TV power supply – digital non-aux solution
System diagram: TV power supply for TV with a small screen - flyback
System diagram: TV power supply for TV with a large screen - discrete
Why choose Infineon?
Use Infineon products and solutions in your TV power supply designs and benefit from:
- Lower costs. By sourcing our non-aux digital solution you save on external components and reduce thermal and assembly costs.
- Lowest power loss. Thanks to our state-of-the-art digital control and lower RDS(on) CoolMOS? technologies.
- Highest power density. With low power loss and innovative packages.
- A one-stop shop. We offer the most critical semiconductors for all TVs of all sizes.
- High quality. Our PPM failure rate is below 0.2.
- Large production capacity. At the largest power semiconductor manufacturing site, we can accommodate an upsurge in customer demands.
Explore our portfolio of state-of-the-art components to find the right semiconductors for your TV power supply design.
Solution Finder – your guide to a successful design
Use our Solution Finder to quickly and easily find, compare and purchase the right semiconductors for your project. Simply select your application and the online tool visualizes suitable components in useful system diagrams, which you can customize to your needs.
You can already access 400 solutions for motor control and drive applications in our tool. Coming soon: solutions for lighting, power supplies and other applications.