广东体彩十一选五计划:Following a successful 2018 fiscal year Infineon confirms its targets for revenue, Segment Result and investments that were raised in June. Further dividend increase planned
- Q4 FY 2018: Revenue € 2,047 million, plus 5 percent quarter-on-quarter; Segment Result € 400 million; Segment Result Margin 19.5 percent
- FY 2018: Revenue € 7,599 million, plus 8 percent year-on-year, Segment Result € 1,353 million, Segment Result Margin 17.8 percent
- Outlook for FY 2019: Based on an assumed exchange rate of US$ 1.15 to the euro, year-on-year revenue growth of 11 percent (plus or minus 2 percentage points) and Segment Result Margin of 18 percent at mid-point of revenue guidance
- Outlook for Q1 FY 2019: Based on an assumed exchange rate of US$ 1.15 to the euro, quarter-on-quarter revenue decrease of 4 percent (plus or minus 2 percentage points) due to seasonal factors and Segment Result Margin of 17.5 percent at mid-point of revenue guidance
- Proposal to increase dividend to 27 cents per share
Neubiberg, Germany, 12 November 2018 – Infineon Technologies AG today reported results for the fourth quarter of its 2018 fiscal year (period ended 30 September 2018).
"The fourth quarter was a strong finish to an outstanding fiscal year. For the first time, our current business segments have generated over 2 billion euros of revenue in one single quarter," stated Dr. Reinhard Ploss, CEO of Infineon. "The digitalization and electrification of many aspects in our daily life are resulting in sustained high demand for our products and solutions. We begin the 2019 fiscal year with well-filled order books and aim to continue growing faster than the market as a whole. We are keeping a vigilant eye on political and economic developments and will react appropriately if and when the need arises."
For the full version of this news release (incl. financial data), please download the PDF version (see downloads below)
Dr. Reinhard Ploss, Chief Executive Officer of Infineon Technologies AGDr_Reinhard_Ploss_November_2016
JPG | 495 kb | 2126 x 1535 px
Dominik Asam, Chief Financial Officer of Infineon Technologies AGDominik_Asam_November_2016
JPG | 661 kb | 2126 x 1535 px
Management Board of Infineon Technologies AG: Dominik Asam, Dr. Reinhard Ploss, Jochen Hanebeck, Dr. Helmut Gassel (from left)Infineon-Vorstand-11-2017
JPG | 379 kb | 1500 x 1410 px